Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine










Happy Valentine's Day to my sweets, who (I imagine) won't be reading this, since it's been a long time since I posted anything here.

I am counting this as (sort of) my first couple-y Valentines' in a long time, although last year he did surprise me with roses though we weren't "official." I believe I got him a card. This year is tougher yet in the gift-giving department. I have lost count of how many times I mentioned that I didn't know what to get him. Nothing ever came of it. If he were a girl I could get him flowers or candy or some kind of stuffed monstrosity, but buying things for boys is definitely not my strong point.

But this boy has put up with several of my weak points (segue!) which have sent me into gaudy weeping fits in the past year:
  • Religion
  • Pentecostal/Charismatic, etc. people (see Religion)
  • Inadequate wiping of a machine by my lackeys
  • Roommates
  • Teh Gay.

I enjoy seeing that bemused face he makes when I bust out in tears for no discernible reason. However, I hate letting people see me cry, so my V-Day resolution is to do all my weeping on the inside this year. ho ho.

But in seriousness, sweets, I am exceedingly fond of you. I would borrow a quarter to buy you some cigs. I would allow you to see my filthy apartment. I would give you the last frozen fruit bar and the last Mountain Dew. I would wash you a real spoon and use the plastic one myself. I would go out with you of a Sunday and never think about everything I am missing on Fox. In short, sweets, I love you, and I am so glad to be with you. Happy Valentine's Day, and many more. <3

No comments: